Model: 644 (100902)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Front: Acetate, Titanium
The new shape of 643.
The metal rim is a titanium version of the brand’s iconic Dharma Dot rim, which is also used in the 717D.
The brand’s original parts, the 3-pin caulking rivets are different in size, the double bridge is placed 0.7mm apart in front and back, and such as the commonly known military hinge, are placed in the details.
This model is the embodiment of the design team’s obsession to create a perfect brow-style even when viewed from the back.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Eyevan Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.