Model: BV1046S (003)
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Metal
Full metal feminine double bridge pilot shape characterized by half rim construction and by a characteristic nose that reminds to fringed ribbon motif. A sharpness touch is given by the bridge and by geometrical profiles of the lenses. Endpieces embellished with the new iconic Lock detail, inspired by the metal lock of BV bags and functioning as an aesthetic and key functional element, defining also the hinge of the frame. Super light full metal temples.
Bottega Veneta logo finely laser engraved on the top of left temple. Anti slipping details on the internal part of the endtips. Color palette well balanced between matte and shiny metals, enriched by a mix of classic and mirror lenses. Zeiss lenses.
Lens: Mirror(Double) Gold Nylon
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy and JapanAuthorized Bottega Veneta Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses