Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Metal
New rimless squared sunglass shape with faceted lenses featuring the emblematic Panthère de Cartier. Three-dimensions metal Panthère head sculptures with jewelry finishes: black lacquer for eyes and nose to recall the onyx. Ultra-light and ultra-flexible frame, specially designed to be extremely resistant to support tension without being deformed. Temples equipped with acetate tips for better frame adjustment and greater comfort. Cartier logo engraved on temples and Double C Décor signature on the nose pads.
Lens: Blue Gradient Mirror Nylon, UVA+UVB Protection
Shipping: All Cartier brand frames will be shipped with Signature Required upon delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Paris
Authorized Cartier Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.