Model: CL41076/S (807BN)
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
Seductive, sexy, and classy are the perfect adjectives to describe these Celine CL 41076/S Tilda sunglasses. Starring oversized lenses dulled with a thick border, these Celine sunglasses are the perfect tool to create the mysteriousness you covet. The eye-catching but not over-the-top diamond embellishments, add to the subtle chic of these sunglasses by creating an expensive yet grounded vibe. The lack of conspicuous logos only helps to increase the sophistication of these Celine sunglasses.
Joining all of the above elements, these Celine CL 41076/S Tilda are definitely the go-to choice for any old school sunglasses lovers out there who are looking to add a spark of elegance to their look.
Lens: Green Nylon
Note: This frame is part of the older Celine/Safilo collection and does not include a warranty. All frames are sold brand new, but due to the older nature of the frame it may have natural wear and tear. Frame includes original Celine packaging and accessories.
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Celine Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.