Model: Bucket (Black Camo | Black NIR)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
At Dillon, we spell perfection "B U C K E T". One of our most popular styles, the Bucket provides excellent frontal and temple coverage. Hugging optimally all the way around your face, our Bucket frames are tried and true for every day, every activity satisfaction.
• Italian made medium rectangle; wide temple
• Stainless Steel five barrel hinges
Constructed from CR-39, our NIR lenses block 100% of harmful UV light and meet the optical and impact resistance requirements of ANSI z80.3. NIR lenses have oleophobic coatings on the front and back surfaces to resist oil and moisture and to make cleaning easier. The result is a durable lens with outstanding optics and a unique satin finish appearance.
• Black 8 base NIR Polarized lens
• Grey 15% transmission (Amber 15% on gold lenses)
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Dillon Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.