Model: Greasewood (Shiny Silver)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
Here is our take on the classic aviator style frame. The Greasewood is ideal for a medium-large head, and promises to never go out of style. Combine aviator with our patented NIR lens, you're all set for greatness.
• Medium-large size aviator
• Spring hinges w/ adjustable silicon nose pads
Constructed from CR-39, our NIR lenses block 100% of harmful UV light and meet the optical and impact resistance requirements of ANSI z80.3. NIR lenses have oleophobic coatings on the front and back surfaces to resist oil and moisture and to make cleaning easier. The result is a durable lens with outstanding optics and a unique satin finish appearance.
• Black 8 base NIR Polarized lens
• Grey 15% transmission (Amber 15% on gold lenses)
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Dillon Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses