Model: Day Tripper (22031-A-BLK-GLD-55)
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
Fittingly, the book my girlfriend was reading that night would serve as inspiration for Daytripper. It was a dime store novel, dog-eared and faded from use, which chronicled the haphazard romance of an itinerant couple traveling America’s open roads; the female protagonist inspired me to design a big, bold sunglass for women that captured the restless excitement of traveling.
- Thin Titanium Inlay Extends The Entire Length Of The Frame
- Custom Wire Core With Intricate Pressed Detail
- Dita’s Proprietary Hex Screw Hinges
- 100% UVA And UVB Lenses With Anti-reflective Coating
Lens: Grey to Clear Gradient, 2-Base CR-39 with AR
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.