Model: EK Peigne (883)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
For Summer 2021, Eva Gaumé and Alphonse Maitrepierre share their visions. This collaboration revisits the iconic rectangular shape of the EK 9010, a unisex 80s styled frame, with XXL comb-shaped temples, available in three different colors. The choice of the pattern is a tribute to classic tortoiseshell, traditionally used in manufacturing both high-end combs and eyewear accessories. Emmanuelle Khanh and Maitrepierre assert a joyful spirit with multiple faces. Each pair of sunglasses comes with its own cleaning cloth, with a made to measure print by Maitrepierre, made in recycled microfiber fabric.
Lens: Grey with UV Protection
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in FranceAuthorized Emmanuelle Khanh Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses