Entourage of 7 - Beacon XL (05-17) (Blue-Brown Gradient)
Newly released size of the best selling Entourage of 7 - Beacon frames are featured in the movie Ford V Ferrari. Includes a newly introduced titanium lining in frame temples.
Model: Beacon XL (05-17) (Blue-Brown Gradient)
Shipping: Frame is in stock now for a limited time.
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Handcrafted Acetate, Titanium
Frame Features: Model XL 0517 (Blue-Brown Gradient), part of the Beacon series seen on Matt Damon in the new movie Ford v Ferrari starring Matt Damon and Cristian Bale.
Lens: Blue with Backside Anti-Reflective Coating, factory Polarized lens.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
E of 7 Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.