Model: Fred Segal x Salt Optics - Francisco
Collaboration with FSLA
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Titanium/Beta Titanium
Featuring signature custom craftsmanship and luxury detailing, the FSLA + SALT. collection consists of luxe yet laidback unisex styles that mix classic design elements with a retro vibe. Keeping with an active influence, lightweight performance materials such as titanium & beta titanium.
- Aerospace Grade Japanese Titanium provides durability with a featherweight feel.
- Polarized optical grade Glass & CR-39 lenses offer superior optics.
- SALT. anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings reduce glare, repel dirt & water, and diffuse harmful light rays to ensure the highest optical clarity and performance.
Lens: Polarized CR39 Grey Gradient (Inner Mirror Silver) Lens with 100% UVA & UVB Protection, Polarized
Shipping: Occasionally SALT. frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 1-2 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Salt. Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.