Model: Fred Segal x Salt Optics - Nielsen
Collaboration with FSLA
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Handmade Acetate
Featuring signature custom craftsmanship and luxury detailing, the FSLA + SALT. collection consists of luxe yet laidback unisex styles that mix classic design elements with a retro vibe. Classic and refined with new temple and end shape inspired by B-2 Stealth wing.
- Japanese acetate ensures rigidity & durability for a proper fit, lasting adjustments, and high luster.
- Functional rivet hinges provide lasting quality for generations.
- Polarized optical grade Glass & CR-39 lenses offer superior optics.
- SALT. anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings reduce glare, repel dirt & water, and diffuse harmful light rays to ensure the highest optical clarity and performance.
Lens: Polarized CR39 Grey Gradient Lens with Backside Anti-Reflective Coating and 100% UVA & UVB Protection
Shipping: Occasionally SALT. frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 1-2 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Salt. Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses