Model: IL01 (RB011) P1=Linen
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Featuring Patented Mechanical Bonding: Surgical Stainless Steel + Organic Rubber
Frame Features:Technical Core:
0.6mm Scandinavian Surgical Stainless Steel (Feather-Light, Ultra-Resistant, Fully Adjustable, Anallergic), Designed, Cut, and Shaped to Avoid Weldings and Weaknesses. [Performance+Function]
Organic Rubber Fused on Top, Compressed With Old Molds Into a Three-Dimensional Texture, Followed by an Intricate Old-School Pigmentation Process, Perfected Through Slow Hand-Rubbing for Selective Removal. Every Frame Is Unique. [Uniqueness+Feel]
Opening on the Back of the Frame Bridge, Showcasing the Internal Steel Skeleton, the Craftsmanship, and the Design of the Frame. [Private Detail]
Micro-Milled 5mm Stainless Steel Block, Patented Interlocking Hinge Concept, Balance of Inspirations, Geometrical Engineering and "Haptic" Experience. [Precision+Function]Nose-Arms:
Patented Structural Round Brackets featuring 4-Way Adjustable Duck-Neck and Silicon Anallergic Soft Pads. [Comfort+Design]Temple-Tips:
Exclusive Semi-Curly Temple Tips, Inspired by Retro Sporty Glasses, Fully Adjustable and Holding the Frame Tight on the Face, with Replaceable Silicon Heat-Shrink Tubes. [Comfort+Design]
- Silver Mirroring + Bluez Anti-Reflection on Back
- PA - Polyamide Nylon 4-Base Made in Italy by Carl Zeiss Vision
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Manufactured From Premium Raw Materials, Sourced and Curated Exclusively by Hapter, With Innovative and Artisanal Care in Hapter Work-Shop in Belluno – Italy
Authorized Hapter Dealer
<< back to Hapter Sunglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses