Model: E248 D (H2070-H20)
Frame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Indian Water Buffalo Horn
Genuine horn is a tried and tested material for eyewear and is one of the oldest frame materials in the world. The special way that light is reflected and the warm enticing appearance of the horn are inimitable.
The unparalleled grain and hues speak for themselves, and the wearer can choose from a multitude of horn shades. The spectrum ranges from grey and anthracite tones to shades of brown and even white horn. And what is more, horn can be coloured using natural dyes so that innumerous shades can be incorporated into the eyewear concept.
This natural material is worked with a great love of detail. Hoffmann Natural Eyewear creates buffalo horn frames of an incomparable lightness combined with high stability.
Genuine horn frames are exceptionally comfortable to wear and an excellent choice for people with skin allergies.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Hoffmann Natural Eyewear Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses