Model: Loewy RX (JMMLW96)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece
Frame Material: 10mm Block, Black Polished W/ Tortoise Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious 18k Dark Gold Hardware
Lens Material: Demo Lens
Over the course of his 50-year career, Raymond Loewy, aka the Father of Industrial Design, streamlined everything from cigarette packs to spacecraft, a technique he defined as “beauty through function and simplification,” an apt description for these refined modern spectacles inspired by the idea that one should never leave well enough alone.
- Distinctive, Bold Rectangular Frame W/ Keyhole Nose
- 18k Dark Gold Signature Arrowhead Front Pin
- 18k Dark Gold Custom Hairline Engraved Wire Core Design
- 18k Dark Gold Tension-secured Custom Hinge With Spur-shaped Rivets
- 18k Dark Gold Burgundy Domed 3d Metal Cameo Logo
- 6 Base Cr39 Lens W/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses