Jeremy Tarian - Bretagne
Limited Edition #: 43/500
Model: Bretagne- EAA011044
Frame Color: Pearl Classique
Frame Material: Acetate
Frame Features: Spring Hinges
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in France
Jeremy Tarian Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
Premium Shamir Autograph III - $595
Features Shamir's IntelliCorridor for clearer vision through the transitional zones.
Suited to meet the visual needs of today’s modern lifestyles that include frequent use of digital devices, without compromising on optimal viewing comfort for every viewing distance and activity.
Digital HD 5.0 Complete - $395
Digital Standard - $295
Great for pairing virtually any RX with any frame at no extra cost.
All of our frames are guaranteed 100% authentic, and made with original premium quality and materials. We stand by our frames and if you are unhappy with your frames we are happy to provide a full refund within the 15 day return and exchange window.
- Return period begins the day your shipment is delivered.
- Returned RX and custom lenses are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Orders of over $1000+ are subject to a 6% restocking fee if the full value of the purchase is returned or cancelled upon request after 48 hours.
- This fee is waived if multiple frames are purchased and at least one frame is kept.
- All Items are eligible for exchange within time frame depending on frame availability. Please contact us to begin process.
NOTE: We do not offer pre-paid shipping services for returned products. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Products sold as "imperfect" or labeled as "VINTAGE" are non-returnable items.