Model: Èze 53 (Brown/18k Gold)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
The larger version of our most popular style Èze, a large round shaped frame with a subtle keyhole and unique multi-dimensional crossbar detail. Made with 100% pure block titanium plated in 12k silver or 18k gold combined with matching titanium temples and a hidden spring hinge. Èze's distinct look can only be achieved through sculpting solid blocks of titanium. The temple flaunts a subtle gold-plated and enameled plaque.
- Material: 100% Pure Block Titanium
- Ion-plated in 12k silver, 18k gold, or 18k rose gold
- Titanium nose pads
All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.
Lens: Brown Gradient
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Leisure Society Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.