Model: Reyes (18k Gold/Tortoise)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
Drawing influence from historical pioneer California towns, the Reyes has a timeless feel with the smaller round wire silhouette that everyone loves but with a modern take with various acetate insets utilized and the hard line at the bottom of the front rims. In terms of Leisure Society's signature usage of gold-plated titanium, the frame comes in 12k silver/antique silver and 18k rose gold.
- Material: Flex Beta Titanium
- Ion-plated in 18k rose gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Acetate insets for 18k Gold/Champagne, 18k Rose Gold/Glacier, 18k Gold/Tortoise, and 12k Antique Silver/Smoke color options
- No insets for 12k Silver
All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Leisure Society Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.