Model: RS821-28E (STG-SG)
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
Islands all over the world are known for their beauty. The same beauty can be found in Isola. With an elegant acetate frame and SuperThin Glass lenses, Isola enhances the colors of your world to bring the beauty of the islands to you. Browse all of our polarized sunglasses for women and find your perfect style.
Shape: Fashion frame shape delivers an on-trend look that best complements oval, heart or round face shapes.
Bridge: Saddle style bridge
Finishing Treatment: Three color options available in a gloss finish.
Hinge: Traditional Hinge
Lens: Maui Rose®-For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. The highest contrast available - excellent for fast moving sports. Provides a subtle rose tint.
SuperThin Glass-Provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% to 32% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance.
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy and JapanAuthorized Maui Jim Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses