Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Pure titanium frame is lightweight, durable and comfortable
Perfect for open-minded, free spirited adventurers ready to go where others aren't willing to follow. These modern aviators brings classic style with a contemporary twist, featuring PolarizedPlus2® lens technology and MauiGradient lenses.
Shape: Aviator frame complements smaller to medium faces
Bridge: A double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads
Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look
Hinge: Anti-corrosive traditional hinge
Lens: Neutral Grey-Offers the highest available light reduction for the richest colors and sharpest contrast.
MauiPure-Our most popular lens material. It combines optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass with ultra light and excellent scratch & shatter resistance.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy and Japan
Authorized Maui Jim Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses