Model: The Boulevard I (P-ABM-Z36)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Italian Acetate, Platinum-Plated Titanium
Italian acetate, the finest in the world, is used to handmake Maybach acetate styles. Stable and lightweight, Maybach acetate components are tumble polished for 72 hours to attain maximum luster, enhancing the beautiful color combinations. The frames are then assembled, hand polished, and adjusted by hand.
Titanium is as strong as steel and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal. It is valued for its lightweight, durable, hypo-allergenic and non-corrosive properties. MAYBACH Eyewear uses pure titanium with an exclusive precious metal plating of platinum.
MAYBACH Eyewear has created a beautiful rounded design with an eye-catching futuristic appeal for the ultimate high fashion finish. The titanium frame with precious metal plating in 24k yellow gold, 14k champagne gold, ruthenium and platinum features a semi-rimmed style with integrated side shields on the outer edges, embossed with a fine brogue pattern adapted from the original MAYBACH automobile seat leather. The temple elements are handcrafted from precious wood or acetate in our German workshop.
Lens: 4 Base, Dark Grey CR39 made by Carl Zeiss.
Shipping: Please note Maybach frames are hand made in Germany and occasionally need to be special ordered due to limited inventory. Lead times can vary depending on manufacturing and availability. To confirm stock before placing an order, please call 310-452-5357 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Authorized Maybach Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.