Model: The Challenger (CHG/B-AA-Z35)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 14k Champagne Gold-Plated Titanium, Italian Acetate
Titanium is as strong as steel and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal. It is valued for its lightweight, durable, hypo-allergenic and non-corrosive properties. MAYBACH Eyewear uses pure titanium with an exclusive precious metal plating of 14 karat champagne gold.
Italian acetate, the finest in the world, is used to handmake Maybach acetate styles. Stable and lightweight, Maybach acetate components are tumble polished for 72 hours to attain maximum luster, enhancing the beautiful color combinations. The frames are then assembled, hand polished, and adjusted by hand.
A bold statement piece with a look all of its own. The browline supports a forceful, detailed two-tone colored metal element with a „Diamond Pattern“ adapted from the seat covers of the MAYBACH automobile. This reboot of the classic aviator shape is semi-rimmed for a weightless feel and has elaborately designed temples with flex hinges and with an exclusive open metal insert, which contains a 3D MAYBACH logo.
Lens: 4 Base, Blue/Grey Gradient CR39 made by Carl Zeiss.
Shipping: Occasionally Maybach frames come from Germany, please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Authorized Maybach Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses