Model: The Creator I (BM-HBZ-Z36)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Black Satin-Plated Titanium, Horn
Pure titanium with an exclusive surface finish in gold or platinum is light, hardwearing and elegant, as well as being an excellent choice for allergy sufferers.
The MAYBACH EYEWEAR natural horn frames are created by experienced specialists without recourse to industrial production processes. Due to its characteristic harmonious and interesting colors, each horn is always a unique piece.
THE CREATOR I expresses a new zeitgeist, bringing together style, innovation and sustainability. Made from premium natural horn and precious-plated, ultralight titanium, the sunglasses embody the pinnacle of eyewear luxury and integrate key elements of Mercedes-Maybach automotive style.
In this unique design collaboration, the handcrafting artists at MAYBACH Icons of Luxury were joined by Mercedes-Benz’ Chief Design Officer Gorden Wagener and his team. Together, they brought THE CREATOR I to life and realised a daring new look in premium sunglasses. These extraordinary eyewear models unite state-of-the-art techniques with outstanding contemporary design and are available in an illustrious selection of 10 irresistible colourways.
Lens: Base 4 Curve, Dark Grey
Shipping: Occasionally Maybach frames come from Germany, please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Authorized Maybach Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses