Model: The Informer I (G/B-HAW-Z25)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Gold Plated Titanium, Genuine Horn
Titanium is as strong as steel and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal. It is valued for its lightweight, durable, hypo-allergenic and non-corrosive properties. MAYBACH Eyewear uses pure titanium with an exclusive precious metal plating of gold or ruthenium.
The MAYBACH EYEWEAR natural horn frames are created by experienced specialists without recourse to industrial production processes. Due to its characteristic harmonious and interesting colors, each horn is always a unique piece.
Elegant combination frame with a half rimmed clubmaster structure for a weightless feel. Gold plated titanium frame front is paired with meticulously handcrafted buffalo horn temples to present a premium impression. Frame is rounded off by MAYBACH triangle logo on temple sides.
Lens: 5-Base Curve CRX Clear Demo Lens Made by Carl Zeiss
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally Maybach frames come from Germany, please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Authorized Maybach Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses