Moscot - Zev Jewel Tone Sun
Model: Zev Jewel Tone
Frame Material: Zyl Cellulose Acetate, Metal
Inspired by British Public Health Services "Poor Boy" Spectacles of the 1960s, the ZEV is named for GREAT Grandpa Sol's cousin and neighborhood lawyer, Zeyfer Braunstein (or Zev for short), who wore this clever, dapper frame (British accent included) when he needed to put his best face forward, helping neighbors whose reputations were on the line, get off the hook.
- Handcrafted using a combination of metal and Italian acetate
- Features classic P-3 shape and Windsor-Rim inspired eye wire
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass polarized lenses
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Lens: CR-39 (100% UVA/UVB Protection)
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Moscot Dealer
All of our frames are guaranteed 100% authentic, and made with original premium quality and materials from their respective manufacturers. We do not sell used, worn or damaged frames.
We stand by our frames and if you are unhappy with your frames we are happy to provide a full refund within the 15 day return and exchange window. Any return or exchange must be in brand new, unworn condition in order to qualify for a full refund. Any frame with wear/damage is subject to a restocking fee based on our discretion.
All eyewear includes a Manufacturer's Warranty between 1-2 years, or as listed on the product page.