Model: Hemlock (Col.579)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Mylon, Stainless Steel
Made of MYLON – an exceptionally light and durable material – HEMLOCK is a Round shaped sunglass frame from the MYKITA MYLON collection. Handcrafted in Berlin.
Adaptable, exceptionally light and durable, MYLON is made from fine polyamide powder fused into solid objects using a 3D printing technology called Selective Laser Sintering. Formed layer by layer according to a digital data set, the high-tech material allows for ultimate freedom in design. The collection illustrates this unrestraint with shapes ranging from discreet to defiant.
- Extremely light
- MYLON front fitted inside steel rims
- Patented spiral hinge
- Silicone temple tips and nose pads
- Individually adjustable
- Comes with branded eyewear case and cleaning cloth
Lens: Polarized Pro Amber Brown Tinted polyamide sun lens with 100% protection against UVA/UVB rays and an anti-reflective inner coating
Shipping: Occasionally Mykita frames come from Germany, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Mykita Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.