Frame Material: Light Stainless Steel
Made of lightweight stainless steel, ML04 is a panto shaped sunglass frame with a double bridge from the MYKITA | LEICA collection.
- Patented spiral hinge
- MYLON top bar protects from overhead rays
- Silicone temple tips and nose pads
- Individually adjustable
- Sun lenses in optical grade quality
- AquaDura® Vision Pro achromatic anti-reflective lens coating
- Anti-fog and easy-clean
- 100% protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Product Quality Certificate
- Lens warranty card with unique serial number
- Branded eyewear case and cleaning cloth
- Polarized lens filter protects against glare and surface reflections
Introducing a collaboration between two industry leaders of engineering, design and quality made in Germany – the partnership between MYKITA and Leica is defined by its shared commitment to holistic product development, pioneering technology and precision craftsmanship. The debut collection pairs the innovative product engineering of the independent eyewear manufacturer with the iconic design, finest lenses and optics from the premium camera brand.
Lens: Tinted sun lenses with 100% protection against UVA/UVB rays and an anti-reflective inner coating
Shipping: Occasionally Mykita frames come from Germany, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Mykita Authorized Dealer
All of our frames are guaranteed 100% authentic, and made with original premium quality and materials from their respective manufacturers. We do not sell used, worn or damaged frames.
We stand by our frames and if you are unhappy with your frames we are happy to provide a full refund within the 15 day return and exchange window. Any return or exchange must be in brand new, unworn condition in order to qualify for a full refund. Any frame with wear/damage is subject to a restocking fee based on our discretion.
All eyewear includes a Manufacturer's Warranty between 1-2 years, or as listed on the product page.