Model: Barspin XS RX (Matte Black)
Product Code: OY3001-0249
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Metal
A durable and lightweight C-5™ alloy design with temples that echo the architecture of BMX bike frames, Barspin XS is part of Oakley's first Youth Rx Collection of eyewear specially engineered to fit youth faces.
• Youth Inspired C5™ frame
• Unobtainium® earsocks for no slip grip
• Air filled comfort fit nosepads provide durability, all day comfort, and a seamless look
• Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Two sizes 47/49
• Protective carrying case included
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.