Model: Tombstone™ Spoil Industrial - Safety Glass RX (Matte Black)
Product Code: OO9328-05
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Plastic
The American National Standards Institute, ANSI, has developed standards for impact resistance and materials of Safety Glasses in the workplace. That is where Oakley’s Industrial Collection comes in. The Industrial collection takes our top Impact Resistant styles and marks them with the appropriate ANSI markings to designate them as official Safety Glasses.
Oakley Standard Issue introduces a revolutionary competitive shooting eyeshield, Tombstone™. We worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems they encountered with conventional eyewear. The response focused on three specific areas: Field of View, Contrast/Clarity, and Lens Interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of designing all aspects of Tombstone™. Using eye-tracking technology, we identified the key zones in your field of view to allow for 120 degrees of vision. We incorporated PRIZM™ technology to provide contrast enhanced viewing to help lock in your target and decrease eye fatigue/eye strain. Finally, we integrated a single release trigger for rapid lens exchange that is fingerprint free. The end result: Tombstone™, our most advanced shooting eyeshield delivering unprecedented performance for the modern day marksman.
• Lens Mark: Z87+
• Temple Mark: UL AN/NZS 1337
• * Z87+ Molded into the Frame
• Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange allows for a lenses to be switched out easily, without placing fingerprints on lens surface
• Thin Stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and comms
• Unobtanium® nosepad provides a no slip grip even under wet conditions
• Lens profile expands zone to a full 120 degree view and a lens curvature that extends the peripheral view allowing shooters to easily acquire a comfortable sight picture
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.Clear
- Light Transmission: 93%
- Light Conditions: Low Light
- Contrast: Neutral
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses