Model: PO-2422-SJ (1060/W4)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Metal
Featuring slim profiles and slender stems, this round-shaped frame gives it an exceptional style and unique look. The Meflecto system guarantees exceptional comfort and style.
Acetate from cotton and powdery pigments blend to form variations that can only be found in Persol glasses, unique for each frame. Made by hand with the highest quality materials, all these glasses are a natural work of art.
Persol’s founder Giuseppe Ratti recognized the need to make his products iconic, choosing the sword of ancient warriors as an inspiration for the Arrow symbol, the unquestioned emblem of the Brand. This Arrow is what makes every Persol unmatchable.
Lens: Brown, Crystal Lens with 100% UV Protection
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Persol Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.