Model: PO-3231-S (24/31)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
This style has a Vintage shape inspired by the Italian Dolce Vita, and an oversized, unisex look with bold temples, reminiscent of the glamour of Fellini movies. This modern-classic design is a fresh, A-list twist on traditional style, while its powerful shapes and luminous new colors give it contemporary attitude. Exclusive Caffè and new opal acetates add light texture to unisex bold profiles, for stand-out style. The Meflecto temples are perfectly balanced, while the premium acetate frames ensure durable comfort.
Acetate from cotton and powdery pigments blend to form variations that can only be found in Persol glasses, unique for each frame. Made by hand with the highest quality materials, all these glasses are a natural work of art.
Lens: Green, Crystal Lens with 100% UV Protection
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Persol Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.