Model: PO-714-SM (95/48)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Stainless Steel
Introduced in the 1960s as a folding version of the 649, the 714 was the first-ever folding glasses model. The iconic pilot shape, keyhole bridge, timeless acetates and foldable system make it a masterpiece of Italian craftsmanship, requiring ten additional manufacturing steps compared to standard models, The Steve McQueen™: celebrate an icon with all the details of the original model worn by the actor.
Acetate from cotton and powdery pigments blend to form variations that can only be found in Persol glasses, unique for each frame. Made by hand with the highest quality materials, all these glasses are a natural work of art.
Lens: Polarized Green, Crystal Lens with 100% UV Protection
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Italy
Authorized Persol Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses