Retrosuperfuture - Secolo (Black)
Model: Secolo (B4E)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
Secolo is an essential geometric silhouette with a distinctive architectural quality, where precise angles of the frame are balanced with its rounded lenses. This is an uncompromising, yet fitting shape for those looking for elegant, squared sunglasses with a unique modernist character. Its apparent simplicity and aesthetic purity conceal carefully crafted details, such as its pointed temple tips and sharp angular detailing on the temples.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in Italy
Authorized Retrosuperfuture Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.