Vuarnet - Glacier 1315 (0008)
Model: Glacier VL1315 (0008)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Stainless Steel and Cellulose Acetate
Highly technical and elegantly refined, the unique design of our Glacier model remains a staple for any adventurer. With its iconic removable shields, the Glacier is just as comfortable on the summit, as it is in the city. Mysterious and classic, the Glacier is available in two sizes with our selection of quality Mineral Lenses.
Frame Features: Removable side case in natural leather with magnetic fixing to the arms, Natural leather cord with detachable steel fastening system
Lens: Mineral Glass
Shipping: Occasionally Vuarnet frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 3-5 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Lens made in FranceVuarnet Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.