Vuarnet - Ice Round (Matte Black-Matte Camel | Brown Polar)
Model: VL1709 Ice (0002-2622)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Performance Nylon
Offering removable side shields for maximum protection, this distinguished collection is perfect for the mountains, the sea and even the most intense of conditions. Face any environment with style with two models to choose from, with our full range of Mineral Lenses available.
- Frame made with performance bio-nylon and is highly resistant
- Temples have adjustable hypoallergenic rubber end-tips
- Includes side shields for an additional protection
- Spring hinges in stainless steel integrated in the temple
- Bridge insert is removable
Lens: Brown Polar
- Mineral glass offering the clearest vision
- Restores soft and contrasted color vision
- Delivers enhanced perception of relief
- Reduces glare effect
- Recommended for nearsighted
- Anti–reflective backside
- Category 3
- UV Protection: 100%
- Infra-red: 26%
- Visible Light absorption: 88%
- Harmful Blue Light: 98%
Shipping: Occasionally Vuarnet frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 3-5 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Lens made in France
Vuarnet Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.