Vuarnet - Legend 02 (Grey | Grey Polar Blue Flash)
Model: Legend 02 (VL0002-0032)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
By far our most recognizable frame, our 02 rose to fame as Jean Vuarnet became the Olympic ski champion at Squaw Valley in 1960. Quickly adopted by personalities like Romy Schneider and Mick Jagger, the 02 remains the icon of Vuarnet through every generation.
Lens: Grey Polar Blue Flash
- Mineral glass offering the clearest vision
- NPE filter : improvement in color perception
- Maximum protection against blinding glares
- Better visual comfort
- Anti-Reflective Backside
- Blue Flash
- Category 3
- UV Protection: 100%
- Infra-red: 91%
- Visible Light absorption: 91%
- Harmful Blue Light: 94%
Shipping: Occasionally Vuarnet frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 3-5 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Lens made in FranceVuarnet Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.