Model: Letec (LT-7S)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Stainless Steel, Leather
The modernized Letec Sunglass, hexagonal aviators that completely revolutionized the eyewear industry giving the classic aviator, the most chic and stylish look. Our Letec frames by Vysen Eyewear, handmade in Italy, have proven to be the fastest-selling design. They feature a removable leather middle piece to add personality and uniqueness to your frames, and the best part: they’re significantly lightweight. Choose your favorite color combination and upgrade your sunglass wardrobe. And the best part, you can make the Letec Sunglasses prescription-viewing glasses anytime at your local preferred store.
- Futuristic Aviator Design
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Material
- Italian Leather Piece
- Prescription Compatible
- 100% UV Protection
- Red Signature At The Left Temple
- Made With Love & Passion
Lens: Silver Mirror Lenses, Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
-Handcrafted Foldable Case
-Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
-Hard-Shelled, Silk Fabric – Covered Packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in ItalyAuthorized Vysen Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.