Model: Betty (STM/PEW)
Gender: Women'sFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Zyl/Titanium
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Includes Case & Cleaning Cloth
(Color of case lining/cloth or cloth design may vary)
Shipping: Occasionally Barton Perreira frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-3 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Barton Perreira Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.