Model: CGSN 1392 (03)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
During the late ‘50s and early ‘60s, the American counterculture movement landed on British shores. Spearheaded by Jack Kerouac’s seminal On The Road in 1957 and movies like The Beatniks and Beat Girl in the following years.
The 1392 takes inspiration from the uniform of The Beatniks; thick-rimmed glasses, cigarette trousers and roll-neck jumpers. This squared round style is a perfectly proportioned sunglass that is wholly unisex and coolly understated.
- Handmade in Italy
- Oyster pins
- 8mm acetate finish
- Reverse milling
- New ‘Fender’ Temple
- Fret board temple core
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.