GRAND-APX is designed to be full of juxtaposing elements, a truly thought provoking frame. GRAND-APX is an oversized character frame, which is a design pillar in DITA’s DNA. A frame that was inspired by the opposing thoughts of gentle yet strong, rigid yet soft and excessive yet paired with a minimalistic design. Bold hardware and fasteners decorate the frame to exemplify strength while sculpted multi piece hinges showcase the opposing gentle side of design. Horizontal wire core can be seen beneath the surface from the top and bottom highlighting the rigidity that is covered by a softness. The three piece hinge with enamel inlay, is excessive while remaining minimal at first glance. GRAND-APX was designed with intentional details creating the effect of a powerful presence that truly stands alone.
Model: Grand-APX RX (DTX417-A-03)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
- HIGH QUALITY JAPANESE ACETATE FRAME AND TEMPLES WITH CUSTOM HORIZONTAL WIRE CORE
- 3-PIECE TITANIUM HINGE PLATE WITH PRESSED LINE DETAIL AND ENAMEL INLAY
- CUSTOM TITANIUM NOSE PADS WITH DIAMOND PRESSED DETAIL
In Every Package:
- Handcrafted DITA Eyewear Frame
- Magnetic DITA Box
- Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- DITA Eyewear Roll Case
- Warranty Booklet
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
<< back to Dita Eyeglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses