Model: Icelus Optical (DTX438-A-02)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate. Titanium
ICELUS steps into the spotlight as a vanguard of style, capturing gazes in its pursuit of breaking norms. With utmost precision, this optical frame is meticulously crafted, featuring an audacious acetate front frame that seamlessly harmonizes with the meticulously designed multi-piece titanium temples. The convergence of these elements gives birth to a captivating symphony, where aesthetics and essence intertwine to reshape the concept of making a statement.
- SCULPTED MULTI-PIECE TITANIUM TEMPLE DÉCOR WITH ACETATE TEMPLE TIPS
- HIGH QUALITY SCULPTED JAPANESE ACETATE FRAME
- CUSTOM SCULPTED ACETATE TEMPLE TIPS
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.