Model: Mach-Six (DTS 121-62-05)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
Stripped of ornamentation and obsessed with the details, the new take on the MACH-SERIES represents the culmination of a two-year design review that reaffirms DITA’s obsession with automotive design and the art of speed.
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE
Minimalism in speed: The Mach-Six lens is mounted on top of the lens rim giving an uninterrupted appearance and affixed with DITA’s hex screws.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN
Crafted in titanium, the Mach-Six features a forked temple hinge with DITA’s hex screws securing the temple to the frame’s chassis. A sleek, dual-titanium brow bar echoes the mechanical design of the hinge while allowing multiple titanium colors to be mounted.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION
Inspired by speed and relentlessly minimalistic: the Mach-Six charts a fearless new course for DITA’s celebrated capsule of racing-inspired eyewear.
- Titanium Lens Rim.
- Screw Mounted Lenses
- Forked Hinge Mechanism
- Dita’s Unique Hex Screw Hinges
- Dual Brow Bar To Allow For Different Finishes
- Custom Titanium Nosepads
- Acetate Temple Tips With Laser Lined Pattern
- 100% UVA And UVB Lens With Anti-reflective Coating
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.