Model: Mach-Six (DTS 121-62-05)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
Stripped of ornamentation and obsessed with the details, the new take on the MACH-SERIES represents the culmination of a two-year design review that reaffirms DITA’s obsession with automotive design and the art of speed.
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE
Minimalism in speed: The Mach-Six lens is mounted on top of the lens rim giving an uninterrupted appearance and affixed with DITA’s hex screws.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN
Crafted in titanium, the Mach-Six features a forked temple hinge with DITA’s hex screws securing the temple to the frame’s chassis. A sleek, dual-titanium brow bar echoes the mechanical design of the hinge while allowing multiple titanium colors to be mounted.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION
Inspired by speed and relentlessly minimalistic: the Mach-Six charts a fearless new course for DITA’s celebrated capsule of racing-inspired eyewear.
- Titanium Lens Rim.
- Screw Mounted Lenses
- Forked Hinge Mechanism
- Dita’s Unique Hex Screw Hinges
- Dual Brow Bar To Allow For Different Finishes
- Custom Titanium Nosepads
- Acetate Temple Tips With Laser Lined Pattern
- 100% UVA And UVB Lens With Anti-reflective Coating
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses