META EVO 1 was a sun concept born after encountering the “go stone” traditional game played across the globe. Tradition continues to influence our designs as we honor history and integrate that into modern eyewear. The game features smooth stones, represented in the META-EVO 1 through the smooth lens finishes, yet strong frame. META-EVO 1 makes its debut as the first all-rimless styles to be released by DITA in over 20 years. This reintroduction of an all rimless style is a tribute to retro styles of the past. META-EVO 1 was designed to continue to push the limit of possibility of transforming a classic style while paying unwavering attention to craftsmanship.
Model: Meta-Evo One (DTS-147-A-03)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Titanium
- Dita Evo Series Frame
- Rimless Frame Construction With Custom Titanium Nose Pads
- Bridge Screw Mounted Lenses
- Custom Temple Hinge Plate With Enamel Inlay Detail
- Custom Titanium Nose Pads With Diamond Pressed Detail
- Acetate Temple Tips
- Dita Proprietary Hex Screw And Hinge
- 100% UVA And UVB Lens With Anti-Reflective Coating
Lens: Gradient, 4-Base Optical Nylon
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses