Model: Muskel (DTS701-A-01)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
DITA’s signature chunky acetate frames are back — Muskel is leading the way. Cut from one of the industry’s heaviest acetate and adorned with sophisticated finishes, it’s a future classic that’s built to last for generations.
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE:
A larger-than-life frame requires a boundary-breaking approach to design: Muskel’s front frame and temples are cut from sheets of chunky, 8mm high-end acetate and skive-sculpted for exceptional depth and angularity.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN:
Every detail has been calibrated for comfort and endurance, from the frame’s oversized bushings and hex screws to its new, custom 5-barrel hinges; a glimmering, laser-etched wire core temple tapers to reveal comb-lined etching at the tips.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION:
Crafted in the mold of DITA’s most celebrated character frames, Muskel restores bold acetate eyewear as a focal point of the label’s design practice.
- Bold 8mm Acetate Front Frame
- Oversized Hinge Plate With Oversized Hex Screw And Bushings
- Sculpted Acetate Temples With Comb Line Details
- 100% UVA And UVB Lens With Anti-reflective Coating
- Also Available In Alternative Fit With Adjustable Nose Pads
Lens: Grey Solid CR-39, Anti-Reflective
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses