Model: Oakwood Sun (TUT-BG)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
With unexpected lines and flared endpieces, the Oakwood has a unique silhouette that's balanced with a smaller fit and grooved metal detailing along the bridge that adds extra polish. It features contoured temples inspired by 50s car fins and is finished with our distinctive metal plaques, lenses made from biodegradable acetate, and adjustable nose pads.
- Stainless steel frame with cured cellulose acetate eye rim and Monel bridge
- CR39 lenses with UV protection and AR coating
- Standard GLCO case
Lens: Brown CR-39 w/ AR
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in China
Authorized Garrett Leight Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.