Model: Julien (JMMJL-7T)
Limited Production Batch of 500 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Black Cured Cellulose Acetate frame Custom Double Laminated Acetate temples ft. precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Dark Gold
Consider these sophisticated ‘50s-inspired spectacles as modern remnants of post-war Paris, sleek heirlooms of those smoky, jazz filled cafes of Saint Germain des Prés where poets, philosophers, musicians, actors, singers, and students all happily comingled, unwittingly creating a boisterous epicenter of cultural nonconformity. Moderate Wellington shape with keyhole bridge; a “jazz silhouette” for smaller faces.
- 50’s inspired moderate Wellington shape w/ keyhole bridge
- Dark Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dark Gold custom filigree engraved wire core design
- Dark Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dark Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
Lens: Dark Tuscan 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment, 100% UV protection
Packaging:- Italian-handcrafted Leather Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/Pocket Square
- Hard-Shelled, Silk Fabric-Covered Packaging
- Letterhead press Signature with Limited Edition Serial Number and Craftsman Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.