Model: Futurity  RX (Satin Black)
Product Code: OX8052-0157
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: NanO-Matter™ Nylon
Inspired by the popular Oakley Sutro sunglass, Futurity features a bold rectangle shape that stands out from the pack. With a lightweight NanO-Matter™ frame and TruBridge™ Unobtainium® nosepad system for a best-in-class fit with customizable no-slip retention, Futurity provides unmatched style and comfort. Get a complete Oakley pair when you order Oakley® Authentic Prescription lenses which come laser etched with the iconic Oakley ellipse logo for proof of authenticity and quality.
• DESIGN - Functional sport design with optimized coverage, field of view, retention and impact protection. Shape inspired by original eyeshade 5B cylindrical lens
• FRAME MATERIAL - Ultra-lightweight durable NanO-Matter lightweight frame
• NO-SLIP FIT - Nano-Matter temple construction, Unobtainium® earsocks increase grip to help keep the eyewear securely in place
• TRUBRIDGE SPORT NOSEPADS - TruBridge Sport Unobtainium® nosepads for best in class fit and no-slip retention
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses