Model: Socket Ti  RX (Satin Brushed Chrome)
Product Code: OX5019-0454
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Metal
Socket Ti is a premium version of the popular Oakley® eyeglass, Socket 5.0. Featuring an updated design in an ultra-lightweight titanium construction, Socket Ti comes equipped with adjustable clear grip-fit nosepads to help provide a seamless look and all-day comfort. Socket Ti is available with Oakley® Authentic Prescription lenses which come laser etched with the iconic ellipse logo for proof of authenticity and quality.
• DESIGN - Original Socket 5.0 Inspired
• FRAME MATERIAL- Constructed of ultra-lightweight, ultra-strong, Titanium
• ALL DAY COMFORT - Unobtainium® earsocks increase grip to help keep the eyewear securely in place
• ADJUSTABLE NOSEPADS - Adjustable clear grip-fit nosepads help provide the ideal fit and a seamless look
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Authorized Oakley Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses