- In order to make prescription lenses we need your pupillary distance (PD). This is the distance in millimeters from one eye pupil to the other. Some written prescriptions have this measurement marked down, if so please select "I know my Pupillary Distance" and enter the number below.
- If you do not know or do not have this information please follow the instructions below to do a "PD Self Test"
PD Self Test:
- Take a credit card sized card and a camera/camera phone.
- Hold camera up to eye level and allow about 12-16 inches between your face and the lens.
- Place card on forehead
- Focus directly into the camera lens and snap a picture
- Under Pupillary Distance select “Upload my PD Self Test”
- Upload photo (Please see example pictures below)