Model: Place des Victoires (White Gold)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Metal
Place des Victoires’ graphic architecture and floating top bar animate the traditional round lens with modern energy and subversive chic. A signature design from the debut metal collection, this striking silhouette reflects AHLEM’s core commitment to originality and innovation.
Electroplated in palladium and 22k fine gold, filigreed Titanium nose pads, and signature temple tips.
Lenses made in France from recyclable, eco-friendly, thermoplastic material, featuring an anti-reflective and hydrophobic coating, offering 100% UVA/UVB protection.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in France
Authorized Ahlem Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.