Model: Arc AKX-402B-54
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
Rectangular acetate frame front with titanium temples for a high quality combination frame. Bold, talented, confident designers flipped the script and showed us just how edgy and exciting a strong, geometric frame shape could be. Akoni designers Jeff Solorio and John Juniper maintained this classic’s bold attitude and silhouette, while updating its design with Japanese titanium for lightweight strength and all-day comfort.
- 4 to 6mm Japanese Acetate frame
- Custom titanium temple
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.